Debt Consolidation Loan
Slash Monthly Repayment
In order to reach your potential and shine like a star, it is essential to make good use of what you earn every month. However, accumulated loans and credit card debts may lead to the ballooning of your expenses just to cover interest payments. Airstar Bank can help ease your burden by consolidating your credit card debts. Thanks to advanced technologies, we can instantly analyse your finances and assess your capacity in order to work out the most comfortable repayment schedule that saves you interest at the same time. What's more, you can enjoy a 60-day interest and repayment free period 1, which gives you time to unwind financially and prepare for your next moves. From now to 31 March 2023, successfully apply and drawdown a designated Debt Consolidation Loan 2 to enjoy an up to HKD16,800 cash rebate. Grasp opportunity and enjoy the privilege!
Click here for Airstar Personal Instalment Loan Key Facts Statement.
60 days interest and repayment free 1
Advise the best settlement plan
by intelligent analysis
Save you unnecessary expenses
with total interest expenses saved
up to 91% 3
Ease your burden by saving repayment
amount per instalment up to HKD6,000 3
Total loan amount up to 21 times of
monthly salary, you can also choose
to cash out part of the loan amount
up to 12 times of monthly salary 4
No handling fee for early repayment, administration fee for loan application 5
* The above is for reference only. Please refer to Clause 6 of the Remarks for details. The actual saving of interest expenses and instalment amount are subject to the actual interest rate charged by each credit card company and the final approved interest rate of Airstar Bank debt consolidation loan.
- From now till 28 February 2023 (both dates inclusive), eligible customers (mean those (1) draw down a Debt Consolidation Loan and (2) enrol for "60 Days Interest and Repayment Free Promotion" on "Final Approval Result" page) are not required to make repayment in the first 60 days after loan drawdown. If eligible customers early settle the entire loan before the first due date, the customer is not required to pay any interest and can settle the entire loan by only repaying the loan principle. Example: Draw down on 1 June 2022, first due date will be on 2 August 2022; Draw down on 30 June 2022, first due date will be on 1 September 2022. For more details, please refer to "60 days Interest and Repayment Free Promotion Terms and Conditions".
- The promotion period is from now to 31 March 2023, both dates inclusive. Applicant is entitled to up to HKD16,800 cash rebate upon successfully apply and draw down a Debt Consolidation Loan of HKD200,000 or above with 24 instalment or above within the Promotion Period and drawdown by 30 April 2023. For more details, please refer to "Debt Consolidation Loan Promotion Offer Terms and Conditions".
- Interest saving example is based on an assumption that the total outstanding amount is credit card outstanding balance HKD200,000, with an annual interest rate of 30%, and monthly minimum repayment of 5% of the outstanding balance or HKD50 (whichever is higher). The annualized percentage rate ("APR") is 34.49%. Monthly repayment amount is HKD8,952 and total interest expenses is HKD209,404. For Airstar Debt Consolidation Loan with assumption that annual interest rate 2.95% and repayment tenor of 72 instalments, APR is 2.99%. Repayment amount per instalment is HKD3,034 and total interest expenses is HKD18,467. The average repayment amount per instalment and total interest expenses of above examples are rounded to nearest dollar. The above examples are for reference only.
- Loan amount of Debt Consolidation Loan up to 21 times of monthly salary or HKD2,000,000 (whichever is lower), including the extra cash amount up to 12 times of monthly salary. The cash amount will be transferred to your account and its use is not restricted to the repayment of the outstanding balance of any credit card or personal loans.
- For details and the interest of early repayment please refer to "Airstar Personal Instalment Loan Key Facts Statement".
- The above "Credit Card Min Pay" example is based on an assumption that the total outstanding amount is credit card outstanding balance, with an annual interest rate of 30%, and monthly minimum repayment of 5% of the outstanding balance or HKD50 (whichever is higher). The average monthly instalment amount is calculated by the first 12 repayments. The annualized percentage rate ("APR") is 34.49%. The total interest expenses are rounded to nearest dollar. The above "Airstar" example is calculated by Airstar Debt Consolidation Loan annual interest rate 2.95% and repayment tenor of 72 instalments (APR 2.99%)。The average monthly instalment amount and total interest expenses are rounded to nearest dollar. Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") is calculated in accordance with the method set out in the relevant guidelines referred to in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges (if applicable) expressed as an annualized rate.
- The Bank reserves the right of final approval.